The Laly dress is the perfect mix between casual and feminine style. Its maxi embroidery is made by exceptional craftsmen. Its light and wispy fabric makes it the perfect bohemian-look summer dress. Wear it alone with a pair of sandals, or accessorize it with the Alek belt for a more worked and trendy outfit. This design is made from certified eco-friendly viscose from regulated, non-endangered forests.
Laly, the bohemian dress from the LO NEEL wardrobe:
- Composition: 100% eco-friendly viscose certified
- Knee length cut
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- Black color
- Maxi embroidery, entirely hand-embroidered thanks to Indian know-how
- Elastic at the waist
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash at 30° to preserve the fiber and the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: every year, the ready-to-wear industry contributes to deforestation by cutting down 150 million trees to create viscose. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. All of our viscose comes from sustainably managed and certified forests so as not to threaten our environment.
There are no reviews yet.