The Aloa pants are the trendy and offbeat piece of the LO NEEL wardrobe. These metallic embroideries give it an iconic and original style that does not go unnoticed. Its high and curved waist sublimates your silhouette. It adapts to any morphology thanks to the elastic present at the level of the belt. Pair it with the Alice jacket and the Arty banana to complete the ensemble and create a trendy look. This piece is part of our capsule made from recycled polyester, itself made from recycled plastic bottles.
Aloa, the pants with a unique style:
- Composition: 100% PE (recycled polyester) Lining 100% organic cotton
- High waist
- 7/8th length
- Straight and wide fit
- Elastic waistband
- Fully embroidered with a jacquard representing the iconic LO NEEL peacock feather
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Matilda is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash to preserve the embroidery and the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: It is estimated that between 75 and 199 million tons of plastic pollute the oceans, the majority of which are plastic bottles. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its caps. The polyester we use is created from plastic bottles to reduce the harmful impact of this pollution on our environment.