The Avika White dress is a signature piece and a timeless addition to the LO NEEL wardrobe. It can be worn in any season, with the Ananas perfecto and a pair of boots in winter, or with a pair of sandals and the Alek belt to accessorize it in summer. It is adorned with the emblematic LO NEEL embroidery on its back, entirely hand-embroidered thanks to Indian know-how. Its golden border brings a glamorous and chic touch to the dress. This piece is made of soft and luxurious organic cotton, GOTS-certified.
Avika White, the chic and organic little dress:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified
- White color
- Cut above the knees
- Belt at the waist for a slim fit – can be worn without for a straight fit
- Turned-down collar, a LO NEEL creation
- Embroidery on the back, entirely handmade
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Matilda is 1m65 and wears S
- This piece is available in limited quantities for a reasoned production
- Delicate wash or 30° to preserve the beauty of this luxury material
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.