The Anna shirt is the perfect mix between bohemian and chic thanks to its transparent and vaporous sleeves, the claudine collar and the embroidery emblematic LO NEEL. Its unique motifs, inspired by Indian ancestral know-how, are hand-embroidered by exceptional craftsmen. With jeans for a casual look or a suit for a more sophisticated look, this piece will accompany you every day. Created from LO NEEL viscose certified as eco-friendly, the Anna shirt is the ethical and sustainable piece to have in your wardrobe. Thanks to its lightness and its thermo-regulating fabric, it can be worn in any season.
Anna, the bohemian chic blouse:
- Composition: 100% eco-friendly viscose certified
- Regular size
- White color
- Flower and peacock embroidery on the front, entirely handmade
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash 30° to preserve the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: every year, the ready-to-wear industry contributes to deforestation by cutting down 150 million trees to create viscose. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. All of our viscose comes from sustainably managed and certified forests so as not to threaten our environment.