The Ananas Silver perfecto is an iconic LO NEEL piece crafted from Pinatex pineapple fiber, a vegan and sustainable alternative to animal leather. With this innovative material that mimics the look of leather, we can create exceptional pieces while adhering to an ethical and eco-responsible approach. The embroidery embossed in the material at the back of the jacket is inspired by the ancestral know-how and Indian craftsmanship. For a casual and original look, pair the jacket with the Bibi tee-shirt and jeans. With the Silver perfecto, you can create offbeat and trendy looks by playing with accessories like the Arty Silver banana, which goes perfectly with the jacket.
This color is particularly unique and exclusive because it is made from cornstarch !
The Silver perfecto, the trendy, vegan jacket:
- Composition: 80% Pinatex fiber 20% Pla (Polylactic acid)
- Classic straight perfecto cut
- Silver color
- Embroidered flowers and peacocks embossed on the back, entirely handmade thanks to ancestral Indian know-how
- Cruelty free and PETA-certified
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m65 and wears S
- Clean with a wipe or with a cloth and warm water
- No ironing
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: more than a billion animals are killed every year for the leather industry, not to mention the environmentally harmful manufacturing steps. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or materials tested on animals. Pinatex organic pineapple leaf fiber is a vegan and sustainable alternative to animal leather.