OUR COLLABORATION, KNOW-HOW MOMENT, DISCOVERED 100% ECO-FRIENDLY
LO NEEL invites you to go behind the scenes of the production of its unique pieces. From the design to the realization of the garments, we propose you to meet our collaborators, with a unique know-how in the world.
The French Workshop which we collaborate is located in Paris. It is a workshop that collaborate with designers as well as ready-to-wear houses.
The workshop is committed to support young designers and it highly qualify in the production of their Made in France collections from A to Z, with no minimum of production to meet their unique needs.
The Parisian workshop is 40 years old and offers a unique knowhow in France in all the clothing trades.
The production of a collection or capsule in the Parisian workshop takes place in six stages.
- The realization of the canvases: the assembly of a canvas allows to test the fall of the creation without spoiling the fabric of the final garment.
- The assembly of prototypes is a very technical step carried out by a dressmaker using only a sewing machine. The craftsman assembles the prototype with the help of a detailed technical sheet provided by the designer, Frédérique.
- Grading is the scale of sizes that one chooses to produce (XS, S, M, L, XL etc).
- Pattern making is the most technical part of the production process, as it makes the original idea come true. The pattern maker of the Atelier de Paris is Boris, founder of the workshop and 45 years of experience. Pattern making is computerized; this guarantees precision to the millimeter.
- The digitalization of patterns is one of the services offered by the Atelier de Paris.
- The cutting of the materials is carried out on a 7-meter cutting table, which allows a meticulous production in the best conditions.
The Italian workshop which we have collaborated to produce our new parts has been a family business since 1968. Its peculiarity is that it has a sustainable production method. In fact, thanks to the use of renewable energy through solar panels, production is energy self-sufficient. This system allows them to produce almost 100% of the energy they use.
The workshop assures a 100% Italian production using only raw material and fibers coming directly from Italy. The Italian fiber is known for its quality and durability over time, an artisanal know-how.
Moreover, as the workshop is a family business, the know-how of Italian artisanal techniques is transmitted from generation to generation. The craftsmen of the workshop are recognized experts and specialists in knitting.
They guarantee the traceability from the product development to the delivery of the jumpers for a high quality result and luxury known in the ecological renewal of a green workshop.
We offer us a variety of organic fabrics such as cotton, soya fibre or Forest certified viscose and the famous ananas fiber.
Our inspirations come from India, and so do our collaborators! 70 people work to make the LO NEEL collections. They develop the fabrics, dye them, make the patterns and assemble the garments.
Traditional know-how & zero waste zero carbone footprint Embroideries hands made and traditional know-how
We work in collaboration with a qualified workforce, but also with a textile engineer, a textile quality control expert, a merchandiser and in order to offer our customers parts of unique and certified quality. We share with them the same ethical values, which is essential for the values we defend.
All manufacturers and suppliers are within a maximum radius of 50 kilometres around Delhi, where the production plant is located. All fabrics come from India, except for the pineapple fibre. In order to reduce our carbon footprint as much as possible, our Indian employees are working on a project to produce this fibre in India.
We have the possibility to supply ourselves directly in India for the rest of the materials thanks to the know-how of the factories around Delhi, which offer us a variety of organic fabrics such as cotton, soya fibre or Forest certified viscose.
Thanks to this ethical network, the path of the materials to create the final LO NEEL piece does not go beyond the Delhi area.
Finally, thanks to this collaboration, our pieces benefit from the unique Indian know-how in terms of embroidery. Indeed, the craftsmen apply a work of stitches, also called “French embrodery” which they are however the only ones to master as well. There are two types of embroidery: an embroidery made by hand with the traditional know-how.
We made yor sustainable and organic clothes For a result of unique Lo Neel quality and beauty!
If we can act in style, it’s because of them.