The Colette sweatshirt, an iconic LO NEEL piece, and known for its beautiful embroidery on the front. This one represents the manifesto of the brand, the flowers and the peacock. It is entirely handmade thanks to the ancestral know-how and Indian craftsmanship. The hoodie has a trendy look due to its oversized cut. Pair it with the Clem pants and a pair of sneakers for a unique and casual outfit, or with the Chloe coat and jeans for a trendy look. The Colette sweatshirt is crafted from soft, luxurious organic cotton that is GOTS-certified.
Colette, the trendy and organic sweatshirt:
- Composition: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Oversized cut
- Hooded sweatshirt
- Navy color and red embroidery
- Embroidery on the front, entirely handmade thanks to Indian know-how
- Hidden pockets on the sides
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash at 30° to preserve the embroidery and the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.
There are no reviews yet.