The Celine Blue jumper, your favorite item from last season, is back in stock! The Céline Blue jumper is a new version of the French striped jumper that is both eco-friendly and fashionable. Its beautiful colors clearly show that ethical fashion is not only classic. To preserve the value of craftsmanship, LO NEEL’s Italian partner workshop works with automatic machines from the 1970s. The Celine Sunset jumper is made from recycled cotton fibers from Prato’s knitting factories. Wearing the Céline Blue sweater means committing to a waste-free world and supporting the slow-fashion movement. It fits well with everything in your closet, including the Clem pants made in France.
The Celine jumper’s secret: Frédérique, the co-creator and designer, honors her sister by naming her favorite piece of the capsule after her first name.
Céline Blue jumper, an upcycling creation:
- Fitted round neck knits for men and women
- Hole at the bottom of the sleeves for the thumbs
- Colored striped jumper: blue, deep purple, light pink, green
- Made in Italy from recycled cotton, this product encourages the circular economy as well as waste reduction and sublimation
- Soft and comfortable fabric
- Machine wash with a special wool program with a mild detergent
- Lavage the hands in cold water with Marseille soap
- Open air drying
- For women, the S corresponds to the size 36 and for men, the S corresponds to the size 34
- Ambre is 1m82 tall and wears S
The green and vegan touch: to avoid using animal materials, LO NEEL uses recycled cotton instead of traditional wool.
There are no reviews yet.