The Ascilla dress is the perfect piece for the spring/summer season. The detail of the embroidery, the pleats and the play of transparency on the bottom of the dress, gives it all its originality. It is made from our organic soy fiber, a material known for its softness, durability and its ability to absorb and wick away sweat. This bohemian chic piece can be worn even in the hottest weather, with a pair of sandals and the Alek belt for a trendy slim fit. For cool summer evenings, you can pair it with the Ananas perfecto.
Ascilla, the little summer dress in natural fiber:
- Composition: 100% organic soy fiber
- Mid-length and flared cut
- Navy color, pink and green embroideries
- Embroidery on sleeves and skirt, entirely handmade by exceptional craftsmen
- Pleats on the sleeves
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate 30° wash to preserve the soy fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: soy fiber comes from the waste of the food industry. By using this unique material, LO NEEL helps reduce the ecological impact of this controversial crop, by valuing and recycling its waste.