The Ananas Charcoal perfecto is one of the key pieces in the LO NEEL wardrobe. The iconic embroideries, inspired by ancestral know-how and Indian craftsmanship, are embossed in the material to bring a touch of originality to the traditional perfecto jacket. The Pinatex pineapple fiber, used to make this vegetable leather, gives it an original and modern crumpled look. Wear it slim-fitting for a chic outfit over a dress, or wear it one or two sizes larger for a trendy oversized look.
The ananas charcoal perfecto is the first LO NEEL creation, entirely designed, from the model to the embroidery, by the co-creator Frédérique.
The Ananas charcoal perfecto:
- Composition: 80% Pinatex fiber 20 % Pla (Polylactic acid)
- Classic straight perfecto cut
- Charcoal color
- Embroidery of flowers and peacocks embossed on the back, entirely handmade thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how
- Cruelty free PETA-certified
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Amber measures 1m75 and wears S
- No washing, clean with a wet cotton cloth
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch : more than a billion animals are killed every year for the leather industry, not to mention the environmentally harmful manufacturing steps. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or materials tested on animals. Pinatex organic pineapple leaf fiber is a vegan and sustainable alternative to animal leather.
There are no reviews yet.