The Elsa Ruby pants are an iconic capsule piece made from rose petal fiber. Its coloring gives a glamorous and trendy look to this iconic LO NEEL piece. Its straight cut and high waistline sublimate your silhouette for a very feminine look. The pants are to be worn on all occasions and in all seasons. Pair them with a pair of heels and a blouse for a chic and glamorous look, or with the iconic Ananas perfecto and the Bibi tee-shirt for a rock outfit to wear every day. Its material, made from organic rose petals, gives it that silky, wispy look, comparable to silk.
Elsa ruby, the glam and vegan pants:
- Composition: 100% rose petal fiber
- Curved high waist
- Straight and wide cut
- Peacock embroidery on the back left pocket, entirely handmade
- Ruby color
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash to preserve the embroidery and the fiber
- Plant-based dyes, do not wash with other colors
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional silk uses and kills millions of insects. It takes an average of 6,000 insects (worms, butterflies, spiders…) to create one kilo of silk. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or testing on animals. Rose petal fiber is a natural and sustainable alternative to traditional silk.