The Ami shirt is an iconic LO NEEL model. Its collar, entirely hand-embroidered by our exceptional craftsmen, gives it all its originality. The patterns represent the emblematic LO NEEL embroideries, flowers and peacocks, embroidered thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how. It goes perfectly with jeans or shorts for a trendy look, to be worn in any season. The Ami shirt is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton.
Ami, the delicate organic shirt:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified
- Collar entirely embroidered by hand thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how
- White color, pink, grey-red embroidery
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash 30° max to preserve the beauty of the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.
There are no reviews yet.