The Avika Navy shirt dress is inspired by the first best-selling model, Avika Black. The designers added an embroidery on the back of the dress to add a unique touch to this creation. This piece is pure and modern thanks to its golden border and the collar that brings all its originality to the dress. Its belt allows you to curve your waist and to sublimate your silhouette. The Avika Navy dress is made from soft and luxurious GOTS-certified organic cotton. Pair it with a pair of boots or ankle boots and the Alek belt for a trendy look.
Avika Navy, the organic and sustainable shirt dress:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified
- Navy color
- Cut above the knee
- Belt at the waist for a slim fit – can be worn without for a straight fit
- Turned-down collar, a LO NEEL creation
- Embroidery on the back, entirely handmade
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m66 and wears S
- Pieces available in limited quantities for a reasoned production
- Delicate wash or 30° to preserve the beauty of this luxury material
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.