The Erika Green dress is the new version of the Erika Tabacco dress, your favorite item from the last capsule. The dress is made of rose petal fiber, which is so soft that it feels like traditional silk. It has a lower environmental impact because natural fiber is made from flower waste and does not use animal fiber. The Erika Green dress is distinguished by its feminine details: the LO NEEL collar, which always stands out, and the exclusive handmade embroidery on the back. It’s a must-have for your rock-inspired glamour looks.
The Erika Green dress is the favorite item of Loane, the co-founder of LO NEEL: “A classic and rock dress, comfortable, and with pockets, what could be better?”
Erika Green dress, a sustainable creation :
- Erika Green is a mid-length dress
- Emerald color, a stylish and elegant color for a dress
- Belt at the waist for a slimming look – can be worn without for a flowing and bohemian dress
- Turned-down collar, a LO NEEL creation
- Peacock embroidery on the back, fully handmade in our certified workshop in India
- Pockets on the sides for a lot of comforts
- Vegan material made of rose petal fiber, an alternative to the softness of traditional silk
- ECOVERO™️ certified fiber – organic material
- Made in India, manufactured in a small workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Delicate wash 30° – hand wash recommended
- Plant-based dyes, do not mix with other colors
- Size S corresponds to a size 36 for a fitted look
- Add a choker to enhance the collar
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
- Flore is 1m62 tall and wears S
The green touch: traditional silk uses and kills millions of insects. It takes an average of 6,000 insects (worms, butterflies, spiders, etc.) to create one kilo of traditional silk. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or testing on animals. Rose petal fiber is a natural and sustainable alternative to traditional silk.
There are no reviews yet.