Alek Red is the iconic accessory of the LO NEEL wardrobe. Worked in a deep, glamorous red shade that you can find on other iconic designs, Alek Red is the piece to have in her wardrobe. This wide belt is embellished with straps and buttons, giving it a rocky feel. It can be worn over a shirt, dress or blazer as well as a top, alone. Pair it with the Avika shirt dress for an original and trendy look. The Alek red belt is made from organic pineapple fiber, an eco-friendly and vegan alternative to animal leather, PETA-certified.
Alek Red, the glam and vegan belt:
- Composition: 80% Pinatex fiber 20% Pla (Polylactic Acid)
- One size fits all and adjustable
- Red color
- Cruelty Free PETA-certified
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Limited quantity
- No washing, clean with a wet cotton cloth
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: more than a billion animals are killed every year for the leather industry not to mention the environmentally harmful manufacturing steps. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or materials tested on animals. Pinatex organic pineapple leaf fiber is a vegan and sustainable alternative to animal leather.