LO NEEL has created for you the perfect everyday shirt: the Fiby Green shirt. This organic cotton creation mixes your favorite pieces: the Avika dress, the Erika dress, and the Ami shirt. The shirt sublimates your body and your looks. The emerald color is unique and original. The Fiby Green shirt has many details, including pleats designed to make the fall fluid and beautiful. On top, the LO NEEL symbol, hand embroidered in our workshops, is the chic touch on the back of the shirt. The two peacocks made of golden metallic thread are embroidered with the traditional Indian technique of zari.
The organic cotton Fiby Green shirt uses 90% less water than a traditional cotton shirt.
The Fiby Green shirt, a mix of your favorite looks:
- Tailored to enhance your curves, it can be worn close to the body or oversized
- Turning collar to stay classic yet stylish
- Emerald color
- Peacock embroidery, emblem of LO NEEL, entirely handmade by our Indian workshop certified ISIO 9001
- GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Recycled plastic buttons
- Delicate wash 30° – hand wash recommended to avoid damaging the handmade embroidery
- For a fitted look, size S corresponds to a size 36
- For more information or style tips, send us a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
- Stacy is 1.72 tall and is a size S
The green touch: LO NEEL is committed to finding more environmentally friendly alternatives. Good news! The blisters of the new Winter 2022 capsule are made of recycled and recyclable plastic.