The Bulla shirt is a revisit of the classic white shirt. Its collar is entirely embellished with the brand’s iconic embroideries, flowers and peacocks. These are made by hand, with silver thread, thanks to the ancestral Indian know-how. This touch of originality gives it a classic-chic and modern look. The sleeves are tightened with clips for a more romantic style. This creation is made from a soft and luxurious organic cotton, GOTS-certified. Pair it with the Ananas Silver perfecto for an edgy silver look, or with the Elsa pants for a chic outfit to wear all season.
Bulla, the timeless organic cotton shirt:
- Composition: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- White color and silver embroidery
- Embroidery on the collar entirely handmade using Indian craftsmanship
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m66 and wears S
- Delicate wash at 30° to preserve the fiber and the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.