Back in stock, its generous oversized shape makes your look different with a white t-shirt. The Bibi White t-shirt in organic cotton, GOTS certified is the eco-friendly must-have of your wardrobe. It provides you softness and comfort in all circumstances. The quality is excellent; the cotton used in this creation weighs 225g. You can wear the Bibi White t-shirt with any of the clothes in your wardrobe: a high-waisted skirt or slim jeans, or the LO NEEL Clem or Aloa pants. You can also find the Bibi t-shirt in black, blue, and green colors.
The benefits of the Bibi White t-shirt: being timeless and organic!
The Bibi White t-shirt, an essential and sustainable item:
- Oversized cut for maximum comfort
- Round collar
- Handmade embroidery, representing the emblem LO NEEL, entirely handmade by our Indian workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Metallic thread details on the sleeves and hem of the t-shirt
- Unisex and timeless T-shirt for reasoned consumption – buy less but better
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, graded by Clear Fashion to ensure total traceability
- Delicate wash 30° – hand wash recommended to avoid damaging the handmade embroidery
- Oversized cut, size S corresponds to a size 34 for men and 36 for women
- Ambre is 1m75 and is a size S
The green touch: compared to traditional cotton which consumes 2700 liters of water for the production of a t-shirt, GOTS-certified organic cotton saves 90% of water! Organic cotton farming does not use chemicals, which do not pollute the soil and water.