The Elsa Black pant is the timeless chic piece to have in your wardrobe. Wear them with a blouse for a classy and chic look or pair them with a tee-shirt and our iconic Ananas perfecto for a trendy and hip look. The high waist and slim fit will enhance your figure. The brand’s iconic embroidery on the back left pocket of the pants is hand-embroidered by our exceptional artisans. Elsa Black is part of our exclusive capsule made from rose petal fiber, a vegan alternative to traditional silk. This noble and innovative material gives this satin and fluid aspect to the garment.
Elsa black, the chic and timeless pants:
- Composition: 100% rose petal fiber
- High waist, fitted
- Straight and wide cut
- Peacock embroidery on the back left pocket, entirely handmade
- Black color
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash to preserve the embroidery and the fiber
- Plant-based dyes, do not wash with other colors
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional silk uses and kills millions of insects. It takes an average of 6,000 insects (worms, butterflies, spiders…) to create one kilo of silk. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or testing on animals. Rose petal fiber is a natural and sustainable alternative to traditional silk.