It’s the return of the cotton gauze shirt with the Bis shirt. It is the iconic LO NEEL piece for the spring/summer season. You will enjoy wearing this light and vaporous fabric. It is made of a luxurious organic cotton, GOTS-certified. The details of its embroidered ties with the aspect of a peacock feather, emblem of LO NEEL, makes all its originality. Pair it with jeans/jeans shorts for a casual look to wear everyday or play on originality with the Be Silver shorts for a trendy and offbeat look.
Bis, the trendy shirt of the summer in organic cotton:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton gauze GOTS-certified
- Long sleeves
- Peacock feather ties, entirely hand-embroidered with Indian know-how
- Ecru colors
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Matilda is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash 30° for the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.
There are no reviews yet.