It’s the return of the cotton gauze shirt with the Bis shirt. It is the iconic LO NEEL piece for the spring/summer season. You will enjoy wearing this light and vaporous fabric. It is made of a luxurious organic cotton, GOTS-certified. The details of its embroidered ties with the aspect of a peacock feather, emblem of LO NEEL, makes all its originality. Pair it with jeans/jeans shorts for a casual look to wear everyday or play on originality with the Be Silver shorts for a trendy and offbeat look.
Bis, the trendy shirt of the summer in organic cotton:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton gauze GOTS-certified
- Long sleeves
- Peacock feather ties, entirely hand-embroidered with Indian know-how
- Ecru colors
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Matilda is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash 30° for the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.