The Aza top is an exclusive LO NEEL creation. Aza is the mid-season/summer piece to have in your wardrobe. It closes with two ties to tie in the back, for a modern and trendy halter effect. Its bangs are embroidered thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how. The Aza top is made from organic soy fiber, an innovative and thermoregulating material. It is also called “plant cashmere” because of its softness and lightness. Pair it with the Aloa pants for an edgy, offbeat look.
Aza, the trendy soy fiber top:
- Composition: 100% organic soy fiber
- Hand-embroidered bangs thanks to Indian know-how
- Halter top, straps to tie
- Powder pink color
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Matilda is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash at 30° max to preserve the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: soy fiber comes from the waste of the food industry. By using this unique material, LO NEEL helps reduce the ecological impact of this controversial crop, by valuing and recycling its waste.