Erika Black Star is a twist on the traditional french little black dress. Its perfect shape and mid-calf length highlight your trendy style. The organic cotton poplin used in this LO NEEL creation is certified by the famous label, GOTS. The Erika Black Star dress has a lot of details: the embroidery on the sleeves, which represents stars, is handcrafted in an Indian workshop. The back of the dress features LO NEEL’s signature peacock embroidery. The LO NEEL collar adds a designer and fashionable touch. It is suitable for both working girl looks and winter evenings.
Why a Black Star version of the Erika dress? The Erika dress is the best-seller of the last LO NEEL capsule. The designers, Loane and Frédérique, revisit it this season by changing the material and adding small stars to the sleeves. The dress’s name is a reference and tribute to David Bowie’s final album; LO NEEL is a trendy eco-responsible brand with a rock touch.
Erika Black Star dress, the trendy and eco-friendly creation :
- GOTS-certified organic cotton poplin
- Wide cut to be always comfortable
- Mid-calf length that can be belted at the waist
- Turned-down collar, a design signed LO NEEL
- Side pockets
- Handmade embroidery on the sleeves and back made thanks to the ancestral Indian knowledge
- Anthracite black color
Our tips :
- Delicate wash 30° – hand wash recommended
- First wash with dark items
- Pair with the Chloé coat for a chic and trendy look
- Luna is 1m60 tall and wears S
The green touch: LO NEEL is committed to finding more environmentally friendly alternatives. Good news! The blisters of the new Winter 2022 capsule are made of recycled and recyclable plastic.