The Alice jacket is an iconic LO NEEL creation. It is the perfect mix between chic and trendy. Its jacquard, entirely hand-embroidered, represents a peacock feather, the symbol of the brand. Pair this piece with the ALOA pants to create a trendy suit. Alice can be worn slim-fitting for a chic and classy look or oversized for an oversized cut, in a very trendy garçonne style. This piece is part of our capsule made from recycled polyester, itself made from recycled plastic bottles. The iconic LO NEEL embroidery detail on the back, handcrafted by our exceptional artisans, makes this jacket so original.
Alice, the trendy blazer:
- Composition: 100% PE (recycled polyester) Lining 100% organic cotton
- Straight cut
- Fully embroidered with a jacquard representing the iconic LO NEEL peacock feather
- Iconic embroidery on the back
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marie is 1m66 and wears S
- Take one to two sizes up for an oversized fit
- Delicate wash to preserve the embroidery and the fiber
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: It is estimated that between 75 and 199 million tons of plastic pollute the oceans, most of which are plastic bottles. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its caps. The polyester we use is created from plastic bottles to reduce the harmful impact of this pollution on our environment.