The Enya pants are an exclusive LO NEEL piece that gives your outfit a touch of originality. You will love wearing it thanks to its soft and comfortable fabric. The elastic waistband allows you to adapt this piece to any body shape. This creation is worked in detail with its patterns entirely hand embroidered by our exceptional craftsmen. Enya is part of LO NEEL’s upcycling capsule. It is also made from recycled polyester, an ecological and sustainable material, itself made from recycled plastic bottles.
Enya, the recycled pants:
- Composition : 48% Upcycling 22% Recycled polyester 20% PA 10% MTF cotton
- High waist
- Straight and wide fit
- Flower and peacock motifs, entirely hand-embroidered
- Made in Portugal
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash to preserve the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: It is estimated that between 75 and 199 million tons of plastic pollute the oceans, the majority of which are plastic bottles. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its caps. The polyester we use is created from plastic bottles to reduce the harmful impact of this pollution on our environment.