The Céline Sunset jumper is a new version of the French striped jumper that is both eco-friendly and fashionable. Its beautiful colors clearly show that ethical fashion is not only classic. To preserve the value of craftsmanship, LO NEEL’s Italian partner workshop works with automatic machines from the 1970s. The Celine Sunset jumper is made from recycled cotton fibers from Prato’s knitting factories.
The Celine jumper’s secret: Frédérique, the co-creator and designer, honors her sister by naming her favorite piece of the capsule after her first name.
Céline Sunset jumper, an upcycling creation:
- Fitted round neck knits for men and women
- Colored striped jumper: pastel orange, flaming pink, mint green, blue and light pink
- Made in Italy from recycled cotton, this product encourages the circular economy as well as waste reduction and sublimation
- Soft and comfortable fabric
- Machine wash with a mild detergent and a special wool program
- Hand wash with cold water and Marseille soap
- The Céline Sunset jumper complements the Clem pants, which are also made of recycled polyester fiber
- For women, the S fits size 36 and for men, the S fits size 34
- Flore is 1m62 tall and wears S
The green and vegan touch: to avoid using animal materials, LO NEEL uses recycled cotton instead of traditional wool.