The Fiby Black shirt is the perfect everyday shirt. Organic cotton has been carefully chosen to have a sustainable shirt, the cotton will retain its quality over time. Many details have been included to make this shirt stand out. For comfort, the Fiby Black shirt has side pockets. The collar is turned down, and the back is hand-embroidered in Indian workshops.
The secret of the Fiby Black shirt: the pockets are designed by Frédérique, the co-creator, and designer of LO NEEL, who loves practical and comfortable clothes.
Fiby Black shirt, an eco-friendly and comfortable creation:
- Cut to emphasize your curves, this shirt can be worn close to the body or oversized
- Turning collar to stay classic but stylish
- Anthracite black color
- Peacock embroidery, representing the LO NEEL emblem, entirely handmade by our Indian workshop certified ISIO 9001
- GOTS-certified organic cotton poplin touch
- Recycled plastic buttons
- Delicate wash 30° – hand wash recommended to avoid damaging the handmade embroidery
- For a fitted look, size S corresponds to a size 36
- For more information or style tips, send us a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
- Luna is 1.60 tall and wears S
The green touch: LO NEEL is committed to finding more environmentally friendly alternatives. Good news! The blisters of the new Winter 2022 capsule are made of recycled and recyclable plastic.