The Ami shirt is an iconic LO NEEL model. Its collar, entirely hand-embroidered by our exceptional craftsmen, gives it all its originality. The patterns represent the emblematic LO NEEL embroideries, flowers and peacocks, embroidered thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how. It goes perfectly with jeans or shorts for a trendy look, to be worn in any season. The Ami shirt is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton.
Ami, the delicate organic shirt:
- Composition: 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified
- Collar entirely embroidered by hand thanks to the Indian ancestral know-how
- White color, pink, grey-red embroidery
- Made in India, in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Marion is 1m65 and wears S
- Delicate wash 30° max to preserve the beauty of the embroidery
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch: traditional cotton production is very water-intensive (20,000 L for 1 Kg of cotton) and requires the use of chemicals and fertilizers that are toxic for the soil and the farmers. LO NEEL is committed to being ethical and eco-responsible in the creation of its capsules. GOTS certified organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides for the conservation of the ecosystem.