The Alek vegan leather belt, PETA certified, is your go-to piece. This is the hit accessory in your wardrobe, this belt sublimates and adds character to all your outfits. Alek can be worn as a top to create a unique and offbeat outfit, or as an accessory to bring a rock touch to your looks. This LO NEEL creation is part of an eco-friendly and vegan commitment. It is made from Pinatex pineapple leaf fiber, an innovative and sustainable material with a leather-like appearance.
Alek belt, the LO NEEL must-have:
- Composition: 80% Pinatex fiber 20% Pla (Polylactic Acid)
- One size fits all and adjustable
- Black color
- Cruelty Free certified PETA
- Made in India, manufactured in a workshop certified ISIO 9001
- Limited quantity
- No washing, clean with a wet cotton cloth
- For more information or style tips, send a message on our Instagram account @lo.neel
The green touch : more than a billion animals are killed every year for the leather industry not to mention the environmentally harmful manufacturing steps. LO NEEL is committed to not using animal materials or materials tested on animals. Pinatex organic pineapple leaf fiber is a vegan and sustainable alternative to animal leather.
There are no reviews yet.